Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


I hope everyone has had a wonderful CHRISTmas and your New Year has started out with many blessings!!


I believe that 2011 will be an amazing year for IChooseYou...and we praise God for all that He has done these past two years.  As I was reading this morning...in Genesis 1:27..."God created human beings in his own image.  In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."  WOW, He created you and me in his image....he created all of our children and all of our IChooseYou children and their families in his image...He created EVERYONE in his image.  We know this, we have read this over and over again....but this morning it hit me just how much he loves me, loves you, loves our IChooseYou kiddos and loves everyone that HE CREATED!!!   Being created in his image also means that we are to be like him, be the hands and feet of Christ and I know that he smiles when he sees how each of you and your commitment to IChooseYou is "being like Him".  He puts in our heart the desire to help those that are in need...He puts in our heart to "to be the change that you want the world to be".  I am so blessed to be in this ministry with each and everyone of you.  Hang on for a wonderful and blessed 2011!!


Becky


Stepping out in faith is giving God the opportunity to be God.

No comments:

Post a Comment