Good Monday morning!
I have just received an update from Aida (in her words)...
1. Baby Loru was taken back to the hospital last Friday (Aug. 12) and he had surgery on Saturday, Aug. 13, praise God everything went well! He is recovering. The parents are always coming to church and they are thankful.
2. Agnes continues to improve, and she looks much better, every Sunday she comes to church.
3. Regina was taken to the hospital and the results showed that she had STI which is something like candida, she was put on medication, but still she is not feeling well. I think we need to take her back and test for HIV.
4. Continue to pray for the children and their families. They are dealing with malaria but getting medication for it.
5. Continue to pray for us because the price of food is going high every day, it is difficult to budget.
Aida wrote, "Greetings to all of our sponsors, we love you soooooo much, Aida and the IChooseYou family."
Thank all of you for your prayers. Please continue to lift all of them up and the rest of the IChooseYou children and their families. As we all know our prayers are all BUT the BEST thing we can do...We love our family in Uganda but the Lord loves them more than we do!!! As they say in Uganda....God is good all the time...All the time God is good!!!